Notice regarding COVID 19
Please note that we are currently operating under provincial regulations and guidelines related to preventing the spread of COVID 19. We are currently offering private 1 on 1 dance & fitness classes while observing social distancing, extensive cleaning regimes at the studio and handwashing requirements for instructors and participants.
Get in touch If you have any questions or want to learn more about our extensive online offering of live and pre-recorded classes and programs call 416-890-4441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! 8 Week Classes Start in September
Click here to check out our new classes available for registration starting this September. Sign up now for an early bird discount!
NEW! Monthly Mini Sessions!
New Monthly Mini Sessions starting in September. Click here to check out our new classes available for registration. These classes are only 4 weeks in length and have a registration cost of $90.00 — Space is extremely limited, so register now as it’s first come, first serve!
Today is the first day we open our doors to small group classes!
We have missed you all so much and can’t wait to all workout together again! But first a couple things to note:
- Please be respectful of everyone in our community
- Please be sensitive to everyone’s experiences over the past couple of months
- Please wear your mask while entering and exiting the studio (you may remove your mask while working out)
- Please use clothes provided to wipe down any surfaces you touch while at the studio
- Please be respectful of the studios new rules and code of conduct
- Please do not show up to class early! We need time between classes for cleaning
- Please only enter and exit through the front door (door will remain locked at all times, so when you arrive just knock and we will let you in)
- Please be a humble student 🤗 after being off of our regular workout schedule for 6 months your instructor is here to ease you back in to your workout.
- Please talk to your instructor about anything you need to, we are a judgment free zone
- Body Evolution Studios is a safe place for all and not following the above rules will not be tolerated
We are so excited to have made it this far and just want to ensure that we follow all safety precautions to keep everyone happy and healthy
NEW! Body Evolution Studios Boot Camp!
Check out these new classes we’re offering:
Check out our new online store where you can buy Body Evolutions Studios merch!
Body Evolution Studios is a Pole and Fitness Studio located in Newmarket, Ontario specializing in private pole lessons, an extensive range of group fitness classes and regularly held workshops and seminars for dance, fitness and health enthusiasts!
Our studio is owned and operated by certified pole instructor Jacqueline O’Toole who has vast experience in pole dance as well as a background in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, and Hip Hop. She is motivated and inspired by the woman and men who come into our studio and push their boundaries each class. Jacqueline has performed and competed professionally and has also trained students who have gone on to do the same. Her love of dance and movement are evident in her teaching style and watching her students growth in fitness and confidence is her driving force.
At Body Evolution Studios you will meet amazing like-minded people and receive an educational fitness experience.
The mission of our instructors is to educate you about your body, and they are focused on bringing your attention to your physical capabilities. We will give you the tools that will help you to achieve your personal fitness goals, whatever your fitness level is.
If you are looking to tone up, get ready for a special occasion, reach a lifetime goal or looking for somewhere to have fun while you work out and escape for a little while, this is the place for you! With so many different classes at your disposal, there’s a class for you at Body Evolution Studios!