Notice regarding COVID 19
Please note that we are currently operating under provincial regulations and guidelines related to preventing the spread of COVID 19.
Body Evolution Studios is excited to announce that we will be opening our doors and resuming in studio classes as of March 1 st 2021. We have missed you all so much! We are so excited that the government has lifted the lockdown and we are once again able to have in studio classes. Thank you to everyone for all of the love and support we received over the past year, it is because of all of you that we are able to keep our doors open. While these are still uncertain times we will do what we can to keep everyone safe and happy 🙂
Get in touch If you have any questions or want to learn more about our extensive online offering of live and pre-recorded classes and programs call 416-890-4441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is everything you need to know about our March 1st 2021 studio re-opening:
1. We will be operating on a month by month basis until full restrictions have lifted, at which point we will resume offering our 8 week programs
2. All pole classes & workshops will have a max 5 students per class. Yoga & Street Jazz will have a max of 9 students per class
3. All classes on file are now used as Drop In Classes
4. Any purchases for workshops that were unable to run due to the December 2020 lockdown, will be honoured for any March 2021 workshops
5. All classes & workshops must be pre booked
6. You will now be able to book your classes for the entire month
7. All bookings will be done on a first come first serve basis
8. No Shows and Cancellations within 24 hrs will be charged at full price
9. Waitlists will be available for all classes & workshops
10. Additional classes will be added to the schedule as needed
- Full Body Burn
- Street Jazz
- Cardio Sweat
- Core Strength
- Low Flow Floorwork
- Dance Fit
- Buns & Thighs
- Dancers Stretch
We’re also offering new 28 day challenges you can sign up for!
- Workout Warrior
- Water Baby
- Take Time for You
- Penguin March
- Healthier Choice
Check out our new online store where you can buy Body Evolutions Studios merch!
Body Evolution Studios is a Pole and Fitness Studio located in Newmarket, Ontario specializing in private pole lessons, an extensive range of group fitness classes and regularly held workshops and seminars for dance, fitness and health enthusiasts!
Our studio is owned and operated by certified pole instructor Jacqueline O’Toole who has vast experience in pole dance as well as a background in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, and Hip Hop. She is motivated and inspired by the woman and men who come into our studio and push their boundaries each class. Jacqueline has performed and competed professionally and has also trained students who have gone on to do the same. Her love of dance and movement are evident in her teaching style and watching her students growth in fitness and confidence is her driving force.
At Body Evolution Studios you will meet amazing like-minded people and receive an educational fitness experience.
The mission of our instructors is to educate you about your body, and they are focused on bringing your attention to your physical capabilities. We will give you the tools that will help you to achieve your personal fitness goals, whatever your fitness level is.
If you are looking to tone up, get ready for a special occasion, reach a lifetime goal or looking for somewhere to have fun while you work out and escape for a little while, this is the place for you! With so many different classes at your disposal, there’s a class for you at Body Evolution Studios!