Brittany was first introduced to Pole Fitness in 2014 when a friend suggested they try a class together. All it took was one class, then she was hooked and never looked back. It’s the perfect combination of dance, fitness and strength building. You can have the worst day in the world and feel a million times better after just one class. Pole Fitness has brought Brittany so far outside of her comfort zone, increased her self-confidence and drive to exercise. Brittany completed her CPFA certification course in 2017 and that lead her to start a new journey teaching. She is CPFA Beginner and Intermediate certified instructor. Her proudest moment as an Instructor is to see her students progress and move forward in their own pole journeys. Brittany strives to bring out the best in all of her students so they leave class with a smile on their face!
Outside the studio, Brittany works full time as an Office Manager for an Electrical Contractor. She also in her “spare time” is a formally trained Photographer who enjoys photographing weddings, families and milestone events. Brittany is an avid runner, enjoys weight lifting, yoga and hanging with her fur baby Moose.
Certifications and Training
- CFES (Canadian Fitness Education Services) Fitness Knowledge Certification
- CPFA (Canadian Pole Fitness Association) Beginner Pole Fitness Instructor
- CPFA (Canadian Pole Fitness Association) Intermediate Pole Fitness Instructor
Performance and Competitions
- 2017, Toronto Pro Show Showcase
- 2018, Arnold Sports Festival, Novice
- 2019, PSO Canada East Championships, Doubles – 1st Place