Body Evolution Studios is excited to announce that we will be opening our doors and resuming in studio classes as of March 1 st 2021. We have missed you all so much! We are so excited that the government has lifted the lockdown and we are once again able to have in studio classes. Thank you to everyone for all of the love and support we received over the past year, it is because of all of you that we are able to keep our doors open. While these are still uncertain times we will do what we can to keep everyone safe and happy 🙂
Here is our March 2021 Schedule filled with amazing classes for you to enjoy. Please check with us if you have any questions about class levels before booking in.
Body Evolution Studios has some of the best instructors around. We are so proud to have such an incredible team of ladies on staff, always ready and excited to teach our equally incredible students.
Here is our March 2021 Line up:
Riley will be teaching Street Jazz on Monday’s at 6 pm
Trissy will be teaching Inverted Tricks & Inverted Combo’s on Monday’s and Intro to Inverts & Inverted Tricks on Thursday’s
Kally will be teaching Yoga on Tuesday’s at 6 pm
Kiersten will be teaching Floorwork & Spins on Tuesday’s
Lisa will be teaching Beginner Spins & Transitions and Intermediate Spins & Transitions on Wednesday’s
Jacqueline will be teaching Choreography on Thursdays & Saturday’s
Brittany will be teaching Beginner Spins, Intermediate Transitions, and Strength Training on Sunday’s.
Here is everything you need to know about our
March 1st 2021 studio re-opening:
1. We will be operating on a month by month basis until full restrictions have lifted, at which point we will resume offering our 8 week programs
2. All pole classes & workshops will have a max 5 students per class. Yoga & Street Jazz will have a max of 9 students per class
3. All classes on file are now used as Drop In Classes
4. Any purchases for workshops that were unable to run due to the December 2020 lockdown, will be honoured for any March 2021 workshops
5. All classes & workshops must be pre booked
6. You will now be able to book your classes for the entire month
7. All bookings will be done on a first come first serve basis
8. No Shows and Cancellations within 24 hrs will be charged at full price
9. Waitlists will be available for all classes & workshops
10. Additional classes will be added to the schedule as needed
Sunday Funday Workshops for March 2021
Sunday March 7th 12:30pm-2:30pm Exotic With Kim
Sunday March 7th 3pm-5pm Exotic with Kim
Sunday March 14th 12:30pm-2:30pm Inverted Transitions with Tiff
Sunday March 21st 12:30pm-1:30pm Conditioning with Trissy
Sunday March 21st 2pm-3pm Conditioning with Trissy
Sunday March 28th 12:30pm-2:30pm Strength & Spins with Brittany
That is everything for this newsletter. Thank you once again for all of your continued love and support. Can’t wait to see you back in the studio.
Jacqueline & Tia Maria